Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bee Glamorous, Bee Stylish

I took to the blogging world over the summer to chronicle my daily stylings, perspectives, and passions. After halting my short-lived blogging career/procrastination tool/filtration device upon my return to school in the fall, I have since had second thoughts and consequently have been fighting a daily battle to start up again. Thus, my New Year's Resolution: to share my perspective with the world be it day to day style staples, unique finds, fresh faces, or new experiences. I wanted/needed/aspired to invoke a new place to share with those who crave the fast-paced world of wearable art, like me. Love it or hate it, so Bee it.

Bee Glamorous, Bee Stylish.

xo, SB

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I keep sweaters in my oven.

Questions, Comments, Concerns?

E-mail me: sarahbee.beestyled@gmail.com
See full size image

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Sarah Bee

A Tribute to Yves Saint Laurent

A Tribute to Yves Saint Laurent
Yes, pun so intended.